All the way from the Mexican sun, our next contestants share their plans for the Olympiad.
- Hello, we’re Jordan Fernando, Juan Carlos, Carlos and Jose Manuel. We’re from Mexico City, Monterrey and Torreón.
- What are your expectations for the Olympiad?
- Of course, the competition is very important for us, but we also came for the wonderful experience, to make new friends and socialise with people who are interested in the same thing as us.
- Do you have any mascots or good luck charms?
- Yes, we have a cow teddy which we wear on our heads. And if possible, we eat loads of chocolate and sweets before the competition…