Let’s meet the Indonesian team: Muhammad Sholeh, Stacia Edina Johanna, Sergio Vieri and Kwee Lung Sin.
- How many Olympiads have you taken part in?
Sergio: We all took part in the Olympiad last year, and Stacia two years ago in Thailand.
- What are your goals for this Olympiad?
Stacia: We came here for gold medals, but we also want to see the city and meet lots of people.
- How did you get to Kazan? Indonesia is really far from Russia…
Stacia: The journey was quite something – it took 26 hours! On the way we had a few stopovers in Dubai and Moscow.
- Do you like Kazan and the Universiade Village?
Stacia: Yes – we really like the city and the Village. Here there are great service and facilities, and the Russians are very nice and friendly.
- Do you have any friends in other teams?
Kwee Lung Sin: Unfortunately not, because the teams change every year. But we want to beat the USA and China.
- Did you bring any mascots with you for good luck?
Muhammad: No – we believe in our own abilities.
- What words best describe your team and your country?
Stacia: Diversity. That’s the best word to describe us.